While we are extremely excited to be in the process of our reopening phases, we ask you to complete the following for not only your safety, but your fellow Lanes members and staff as well:
- Please arrive 5 minutes before class and head straight to your class zone to register with your instructor (Zones can be found on the timetable)
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on arrival and leaving
- Please only bring what you need: water bottle, keys, phone & any medication you need to keep on you.
- Please give your fellow members and the Lanes team space – observe correct social distancing at all times
- We will provide all equipment necessary, but you are welcome to bring your own mat or block If you wish
- There will be plenty of cleaning stations with sanitisers and tissue roll. Please wipe down equipment after use and dispose of in the bins provided
- Please do not remove cleaning materials and hand sanitizer from the club, this is strictly club use only.
- Although we are looking forward to seeing you, please do not come to the club if you feel unwell or have been around someone who is unwell
- If you cannot make your class, please let us know as soon as you can so that we may give your space to someone waiting
We hope you enjoy your classes!